Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are seeking individuals who want to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are highly motivated and derive satisfaction from supporting busy executives and a rapidly growing office, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
The Executive Coordinator will provide administrative support to CEO, Chief Customer Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, and assist senior leadership team in an energetic and fast-paced healthcare technology company. This role requires a mastery of multitasking and a roll up your sleeves attitude while cultivating a productive and values-based work environment. In addition to providing highly responsive, accurate and timely administrative support, the Executive Coordinator will manage the Charlotte facilities including the building relationship, mail, supplies, conference rooms and office space.
- Extensive calendar management of a busy, complex and frequently changing schedule, including organization and prioritization of internal and external meetings, demonstrating accurate prioritization to ensure the effective use of leadership’s time.
- Anticipates executives’ needs, providing the highest level of initiative and support including research and compiling of information for meetings and calls. Applies strategic business thinking to support executives. Understands the organization’s business and executives’ roles
- Ability to interact and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication with prospect and customer C-suite level meetings on behalf of the CEO, Chief Customer Officer, Chief Commercial Officer, and as needed for the SVP’s.
- Event planning for staff, clients, Board of Directors, and vendors, including scheduling of rooms and ensuring audiovisual/telecommunications equipment is functioning and appropriate refreshments.
- Actively participates in meetings, takes minutes, and assist with follow-up as needed.
- Performs errands as needed to support the business.
- Handles all travel-related activities for the CEO, to include expense submission. Manages expense submission of CEO’s direct reports.
- Works closely with VP of Human Resources on culture activities, scheduling of interviews and new hire onboarding.
- Provides administrative and project support to the Senior Leadership Team as needed.
- Screens CEO’s incoming calls, e-mail correspondence and intraoffice materials; determines priority and responds appropriately. Makes recommendations regarding appropriate action and follow up.
- Keeps executives apprised of itineraries, action items, messages and relevant business issues, both internal and external. Solicits and publishes weekly leadership team agenda.
- Manages general administrative activities such as arranging complex domestic and international travel and accommodations, preparing, processing and reviewing expense reports, maintaining CEO’s filing system, and arranging logistics and catering for internal meetings on a cost-efficient basis.
- Composes, modifies and proofreads correspondence, reports and presentations relating to management and operations of the Company.
- Handles sensitive matters and information with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company.
- Maintains updated contact information in SalesForce relative to prospect/customer interactions within scope of duties.
- Leads/participates on committees and special projects and seeks additional responsibilities.
Facilities and Work Environment
- Accountable for office administration activities such as ordering office supplies, handling mail, hoteling and maintenance of office space. Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts.
- Ensures office records, supplies and materials are effectively organized and maintained.
- Works with building management to schedule maintenance, shared conference room, and to ensure safety processes are posted and communicated.
- Promotes an engaging work environment by planning and coordinating employee events, and effective internal communications.
- Greets visitors and maintains visitor logs.
- Supports leaders in meeting preparations, catering, room and technology set up.
- Maintains office cleanliness and establishes procedures as needed to keep the office safe, healthy and productive.
- Minimum of 8 years experience as an executive assistant managing travel, calendars, meeting preparation and coordination for busy executives.
- Strong customer service orientation; anticipates and acts on what’s needed.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; able to effectively prioritize projects and manage expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; diplomatic, personable, and highly collaborative with a “can do” orientation.
- Solid judgement with high standards of accuracy, responsiveness, integrity and discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel), the Apple/Mac platform and internet navigation.
- Ability to research, analyze and summarize requests for information.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities; high attention to detail and follow through.
- Excellent communication skills; attentive listener; excellent written and verbal skills.
- Reliable and dependable with self-initiative.
- Enjoys working in an executive team environment, including ability to maintain confidential information.
- Agile learner who seeks and accommodates constructive feedback and has a strong desire to take on additional responsibilities within a fast growing company.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and successfully function during times of uncertainty and changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing/communication, human resources or similar preferred but not required.
- Experience with SalesForce (CRM) preferred.
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer