CareersHealthcare Marketing Manager
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are seeking individuals who want to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are an enthusiastic, self-driven individual who is not afraid to take initiative, and can effectively research and generate meetings with prospective customers, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading the process to formulate cohesive campaigns and executing associated marketing activities to drive market awareness and generate opportunties for PeraHealth. The Marketing Manager’s primary responsibilities are to create measurable campaigns by utilizing all of the tactics available to a marketer. He/She will need to scope and design all elements of the campaign process for all segments and personas. This position will work across the organization, partnering closely with Sales, Inside Sales, Account Management, and Product Management to meet objectives.
- Works with VP, Commercial Operations and Leadership team to distill messaging framework into campaigns and personas
- Creates and writes campaign briefs that clearly outline the strategy, objective, messaging, campaign offers, themes and calls to action, and articulate to those outside of marketing
- Carefully selects suite of deployment tactics based on message, content, and audience, optimizing tactics (email, digital, social, paid advertising, events, etc.) to create awareness and demand among prospects and existing customers
- Measurement and reporting of results to understand message, vehicle, and content effectiveness at increasing awareness and generating demand with various target audiences
- Manages and prioritizes marketing funnel of activities, balancing resource/capacity management with objectives
- Identify content needed to support campaign execution throughout the marketing funnel (i.e. white papers, case studies, blogs, web material and collateral
- Collaborates with Product Management to execute communication plans across the product portfolio, including new and existing product commercialization
- Collaborates with key stakeholders on Leadership team to select relevant industry events to attend each year
- Owns planning, execution, and support of key events (tradeshows/conferences, user meetings, etc.), ensuring all incorporate campaign messaging and measurable goals
- Manage all campaign production, including master calendar, and provide overall project management (using relevant tools and creating project plans to ensure cross functional teams are aligned to milestones and tracking to deliverables)
- Analyze in-flight campaigns and campaign outcomes, proposing improvement ideas for scalability, efficiency, and results
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (i.e. leadership, product managements, sales, and account management) to ensure effectiveness and applicability of campaigns for all products and audiences, including prospects, customers, and business development parties
- Manage key vendor relationships (graphic design, content creation, etc.)
- 5+ years of campaign marketing experience – proven track record of creating impactful, targeted messaging and deploying in a B2B environment
- 2+ years experience in healthcare/healthcare IT industry
- 2+ years managing direct reports
- Experience using and communicating performance metrics
- Proficient in marketing automation platform and CRM (HubSpot and Salesforce preferred)
- Experience working with project management software, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Wordpress, and GoToMeeting.
- Digital marketing savvy (email, social, SEO/PPC, etc.), tactical digital experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Results-oriented mindset, focused on ROI
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong presentation skills, ability to customize message for audience
- Out-of-the-box thinker who can balance creativity and consistency
- Fast learner with a desire to grow and take on more in an expanding organization
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent field
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.