CareersInside Sales Representative (Lead Generation; Prospecting; Marketing Campaigns; Healthcare IT)
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are seeking individuals who want to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are an enthusiastic, self-driven, individual who is not afraid to take initiative, and can effectively research and generate meetings with prospective customers, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
The Inside Sales Representative will play a vital role in helping PeraHealth achieve overall growth objectives. She/he is responsible for prospecting, nurturing leads which result in meetings and qualified opportunities for the sales organization. As a brand ambassador, this person will work with marketing to support outbound campaigns, CRM development and management (Salesforce.com), and work with sales to target and nurture leads in targeted accounts. Given the high-growth, entrepreneurial nature of company, growth opportunities and cross-functional collaboration are expected.
- Perform research to build and expand the company’s database of prospects and respective information by using LinkedIn, Definitive Healthcare, and other sources
- Help plan and set in-person meetings for outside sales when they travel in the prospect’s vicinity
- Call and email prospective clients to schedule appointments, secure meetings, and build qualified pipeline
- Provide support for sales when appropriate (ie…schedule meetings, forward interest, attend calls, and help with logistics for on-site meetings and follow up)
- Assist with planning and executing of outbound marketing campaigns including promoting webinars, tradeshows, demos and other marketing activities
- Develop and refine outbound communications and scripts for phone calls
- Educate and provide information to prospects about PeraHealth
- Work with marketing to execute multi-touch targeted campaigns
- Respond to inbound leads the day they come in
- • Follow up on marketing-generated leads (tradeshow, webinars, etc.)
- Enhance and maintain Salesforce.com to keep contacts updated and sales metrics accurate
- Attend sales and marketing training when appropriate
- Assist in development and reporting of territory plan, marketing and sales status
- A bachelor’s degree or three-five years as inside sales/customer service experience in a B2B environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Effective time management and organization skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and project management.
- Working knowledge of healthcare (hospital and health system) preferred
- Experience building and managing a territory plan
- Experience supporting an outside sales team
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated and competitive nature
- High integrity
- Positive and energetic nature
- Team player
- Administrative knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer