CareersManager, Business Development
Our team is passionate about transforming healthcare. We are seeking an individual who wants to pitch in and grow a company in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment in Charlotte, NC. If you are an enthusiastic, self-driven individual who is not afraid to take initiative, and can effectively provide strategic insights and tactical execution to drive revenue, lets connect. Check out our team at www.perahealth.com.
The role of the Manager, Business Development is to provide both strategic insights and tactical execution of opportunities in support of the firm’s strategy to generate revenue. This includes identification of opportunities, acquiring meetings, pitching, strategy, negotiations, and on-going management of business development partnerships. The position has a high level of interaction and visibility with CEO and leadership.
- Develop and maintain market intelligence that impacts future trends in the business including ongoing analyses of the economic and competitive landscapes for current and potential markets and opportunities.
- Identify, assess, prioritize, and make recommendations on pursuing attractive opportunities
- Navigate multiple inputs from senior leaders within the organization and facilitate objective analysis and decision making
- Lead cross-functional teams to implement business transactions from due diligence through completion
- Define and maintain deals and agreements, as well as, overall management of execution
- Lead and/or support dynamic and creative negotiations to construct partner deals
- Report and share affiliate performance, including tracking and payouts
- Provide feedback and input for PeraHealth product/service enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or similar field. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years experience negotiating a variety of partnership agreements including reseller, license, and channel. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience conducting and presenting market research, competitive analysis and other business intelligence to facilitate business decisions
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills
PeraHealth is transforming healthcare through the intelligent use of data. By leveraging the Rothman Index, a validated patient acuity score, PeraHealth’s clinical surveillance software solutions enable healthcare providers to identify at-risk patients sooner for earlier intervention. More than 80 leading hospitals and care providers, such as Yale New Haven Health System, Houston Methodist, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center utilize PeraHealth’s real-time, predictive analytics to improve quality and reduce costs. For more information, visit PeraHealth.com and @PeraHealth.