CareersRegional Vice President (RVP), Sales
Regional Vice President (RVP), is a solution-oriented entrepreneurial sales executive with a track record of success with hospital and health systems. He/She will have excellent communication, presentation, analytical, and organization skills. A deep understanding of healthcare is required to build partnerships with new clients, expand existing relationships, and collaborate internally with marketing, account management, and product management. Intellectual curiosity, commitment to learning, flexibility, and strong desire to deliver results are key to being successful in this role.
- Build and demonstrate an in-depth understanding of PeraHealth’s solutions and services.
- Understanding of competitive landscape, healthcare quality, clinical technology, and market needs to craft and communicate appropriate value proposition.
- Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution to meet or exceed sales quota.
- Ability to build territory plan by strategically and targeting prospects and identify opportunities that will lead to pipeline growth. (ie…email campaigns, cold calls, tradeshows, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, work with inside sales)
- Secure meetings with necessary buying influencers including C-level audiences (CNO, CMIO, CMO, CQO)
- Prepare and perform all product demonstrations and presentations to key stakeholders within a health system, including C-level executives, department directors, and physicians.
- Demonstrate consultive selling experience by assessing and capturing needs of prospective clients and defining the unique value of PeraHealth solutions for each prospect.
- Understand and help define the decision making a process for each prospect including identification of champion, decision maker(s), and influencers, clear identification of next steps with appropriate urgency to close opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to craft and present proposals and negotiate for a win win.
- Collaborate with clinical support, product management, inside sales, and account management during the sales process and through handoff.
- Provide feedback and input for product/service enhancements.
- Maintain up to date account information in Salesforce including contacts, opportunities, pipeline with appropriate placement of opportunities by sales stage and close date to ensure accurate forecast.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters preferred.
- 8+ years of individual contributor, quota-carrying sales experience in healthcare. Clinical systems and consultive sales experience preferred.
- Extensive understanding of healthcare C-Suite selling strategies, to include value-based purchasing, national safety/quality initiatives, and healthcare technology innovations.
- Demonstrated a track record of successful execution of C-Suite sales strategies with the ability to personally close deals.
- Experience in use of salesforce.com or other customer relationship management system.
- Must be able to work both independently and as a team; highly collaborative.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and organization skills are required.
- Motivated self-starter that is able to work independently and effectively from a corporate or home office environment.
- Strong attention to detail and follow through on commitments.
- Must be able to travel to client and prospective accounts; approximately 60% travel expected.
Although work is primarily sedentary in nature due to the office responsibilities, may need to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. when traveling. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PeraHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer