PeraHealth’s next innovation delivers Rothman Index access to an even greater patient and clinician population. Version 5 of Rothman Index TREND (RI TREND) brings broader capabilities for global and remote surveillance, supporting applications for command centers, telehealth, and system-wide surveillance.
What You Will Learn
- RI TREND provides clinicians with a visual dashboard of the patient’s condition in real-time, helping them detect changes before they become life-threatening. Clinicians easily access RI TREND via a web browser, through the electronic medical record (EMR), and/or via a dedicated kiosk display on the unit or system-wide command center.
- The SaaS-based V5 platform also adds RI MOBILE for a comprehensive surveillance approach. RI MOBILE provides mobile device access for timely response to patient alerts, organized by warning time and customized patient populations.
- Hospitals across the country already use the Rothman Index for Early Warning Systems, Sepsis Detection, Palliative Care, ICU Optimization, and Care Management. V5 of RI TREND adds an enhanced clinician experience, with quick sidebar navigation and patient filters; rapid performance, adding a high volume of patients in seconds; and the most secure data architecture to guard patient information, with HIPAA-compliant data centers.
- The peer-reviewed Rothman Index is the only proven, FDA-cleared comprehensive patient deterioration algorithm with established outcomes.
- Hospital executives, clinicians, and care managers who need to identify patients at risk of rapid decline, make decisions about transfer and discharge, predict the risk of severe infection, and improve the overall efficiency and quality of care.
- Surgeons who prioritize cases for a clinical team.
- Quality Improvement Managers who need practical analytics.
- Chief Information Officers and Chief Medical Information Officers who need EMR integration and reliable implementation support.
October 17, 2019, 1-1:30 p.m. EDT
- Carolyn M. Minnock, MBA, Regional Vice President, PeraHealth
- Ria Guglielmi, MBA, Director, Product Management, PeraHealth
- Stuart Ramsey, MSN, RN, Vice President, Customer Success, PeraHealth