Thank you to all the nurses and clinicians that are supporting the communities in which you live and serve patients. As you are aware, there are many factors contributing to the current nursing shortage: burnout, COVID-19 challenges, aging population, career change, employment deferral; but, regardless of the cause, clinicians need support!
One resource that most hospitals are not short on is data! What if the information that already exists in your EMR could be powered by a solution that helps identify the trajectory of every patient’s overall clinical condition, preventing deteriorating patients from slipping through the cracks?
During this webinar we will discuss the use of PeraHealth’s clinical decision support solutions and how an algorithm, like the Rothman Index, can act as a safety net for your organization during these challenging times with nursing shortages.
• How a “centralized” surveillance hub creates a safety net
• New remote monitoring approaches for clinical decision support
• New deployment models with remote workers
• How clinical decision support helps nurse development
DATE: December 16, 2021
TIME: 12-12:30 p.m. ET
• Nikki Rasmussen, PT, Cert. MDT – Director of Clinical Engagement, PeraHealth
• Tyler Combs, Regional Vice President of Sales, PeraHealth