Proactive Rounding happens when a care team preemptively reviews clinical surveillance information and treatment plans to establish and re-establish appropriate care levels.
Watch our demonstration webinar and discover how the Rothman Index informs and enhances proactive rounding at Sinai Hospital of Baltimore with “Proactive Rothman Rounds.”
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Webinar viewers will be able to:
- Establish clear roles and responsibilities for proactive rounding with a clinical team of “Nursing Outcomes Leaders (NOLs)” or a similar role.
- Define patient selection based on specific criteria for proactive rounding and rapid response.
- Increase communication among team members and departments.
Sinai Hospital has achieved outcomes including:
- 37% reduction in sepsis mortality.
- 38% reduction in unplanned transfers to the ICU.
3:00-3:30 p.m. ET
- Kristen Liberto, MS, RN, CNL, CCRN, Nursing Outcomes Leader, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Sarah Stanley, MS, RN, CNL, Nursing Outcomes Leader, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Benedicta Yankey, MSN, RN, CCRN, PCCN, CNL, Nursing Outcomes Leader, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Facilitator: Jonathan Fullerton, Managing Director, Strategic Initiatives, PeraHealth
- Hospital executives, clinicians, and care managers who need to identify patients at risk of rapid decline, make decisions about transfer and discharge, predict the risk of severe infection, and improve the overall efficiency and quality of care.
- Surgeons who prioritize cases for a clinical team.
- Quality Improvement Managers who need practical analytics.
- Chief Information Officers and Chief Medical Information Officers who need EMR integration and reliable implementation support.